Role:Administrator - Tech Industry
Salary: £21,000-23,000 depending on experience
Are you an experienced Administrator or Office Assistant?
We are recruiting for an organised and diligent Administrator to join my client’s company in the Technology sector. This would suit an administrator with great organisational skills, attention to detail and fantastic communication qualities.
Why should I apply for this Administrator role?
This Administrator role represents an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual who wants to build a lasting career in the Technology sector.
This role comes complete a great salary, eligibility into a bonus scheme, pension scheme and 25 days annual holiday. My client is passionate about providing employees with a supportive and engaging environment, as well as on-going development and training.
What will I do as the new Administrator?
- Finance - process employee expenses and supplier invoices
- Recruitment - liaison with external resources, co-ordinating interviews and preparing induction material
- HR and Payroll - Ensuring all employee documentation is kept up to date and payroll is notified of changes and employees are appropriately trained
- Assisting with the general operation of the Company and office
- Ad hoc as required
Am I the right person for this Administrator role?
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 1-3 years experience in administration
- Sales Admin experience is desirable
- Good technical interest and knowledge is desirable
- Good written and verbal English
- Organised, methodical and diligent
- Willingness to learn new skills and increase knowledge
- Able to work under pressure
- Cost focused
- Professional approach
- High level of confidentiality, act discreetly where appropriate
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.